Internernal view is answering to external ping

IT Support it.compilation at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 23:59:24 UTC 2013

Dear Carl

Thanks for your answer here the output:

acl allowed-users {
         localhost;
200.57.66.77/28;
         192.168.0.0/23;
         189.0.0.0/8;
         172.16.102.1;
         172.28.76.0/24;
         };

acl internal {
         localhost;
200.57.66.77/28;
         192.168.0.0/23
         };

acl slaves {
200.57.66.78;
         };

// This is the primary configuration file for the BIND DNS server named.
//
// Please read /usr/share/doc/bind9/README.Debian.gz for information on the
// structure of BIND configuration files in Debian, *BEFORE* you customize
// this configuration file.
//
// If you are just adding zones, please do that in
/etc/bind/named.conf.local

include "/etc/bind/named.conf.options";

// prime the server with knowledge of the root servers
//zone "." {
//      type hint;
//      file "/etc/bind/db.root";
//};

// be authoritative for the localhost forward and reverse zones, and for
// broadcast zones as per RFC 1912

//zone "localhost" {
//      type master;
//      file "/etc/bind/db.local";
//};
//zone "127.in-addr.arpa" {
//      type master;
//      file "/etc/bind/db.127";
//};

//zone "0.in-addr.arpa" {
//      type master;
//      file "/etc/bind/db.0";
//};

//zone "255.in-addr.arpa" {
//      type master;
//      file "/etc/bind/db.255";
//};

//zone "168.192.IN-ADDR.ARPA" {
//        type master;
//        file "/etc/bind/db.192";
//};

//zone "10.IN-ADDR.ARPA" {
//      type master;
//      file "/etc/empty";
//};

//zone "16.172.IN-ADDR.ARPA" {
//      type master;
//      file "/etc/empty";
//};

// zone "com" { type delegation-only; };
// zone "net" { type delegation-only; };

// From the release notes:
//  Because many of our users are uncomfortable receiving undelegated
answers
//  from root or top level domains, other than a few for whom that behaviour
//  has been trusted and expected for quite some length of time, we have now
//  introduced the "root-delegations-only" feature which applies
delegation-only
//  logic to all top level domains, and to the root domain.  An
exception list
//  should be specified, including "MUSEUM" and "DE", and any other top
level
//  domains from whom undelegated responses are expected and trusted.
// root-delegation-only exclude { "DE"; "MUSEUM"; };

include "/etc/bind/named.conf.local";
logging {
         category lame-servers { null; };
         category edns-disabled { null; };