Can I change the zone file from command line?

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Tue Jul 23 18:30:49 UTC 2013

I'm not sure I understand your concern. nsupdate will only update the
records you tell it to update. So, if you have a "static" record, then
don't target it with nsupdate and you should be fine.

When you dial a telephone number, do you worry that your dialing may
have "consequences" against telephone numbers that you *didn't* dial?
Seems very unlikely.

                                         - Kevin