New warning message...

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jul 22 15:47:56 UTC 2013

On 22.07.13 08:50, Barry S. Finkel wrote:
>It is not Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt that "SPF breaks forwarding".
>SPF *DOES* break forwarding.

No, it does not. If a mail gets delivered to address, which is sending it
further ("forwarding it"), the envelope sender has to be changed, because
it's not the original sender who sends the another mail.  Forwarding without
changing envelope address is already broken, it's just people don't care
without SPF.

>  I have a case I am researching right now
>where forwarded mail is undeliverable due to SPF checking at the
>new destination.

Rewrite the sender's address. You have more choices, SRS is one of them.

Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)