How to suppress ADDITIONAL SECTION per zone

blrmaani blrmaani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:02:45 UTC 2013

We are noticing that a handful of our domains are being used for amplification attacks and we would like to reduce outgoing (DNS response) packet size.

One solution is to reduce the additional sections in the response for these handful zones and I would like to know if there is any way to add something similar to "additional-from-auth no" per zone basis and achieve what I want.