high volume from outside our networks question

rich carroll richcarroll at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:35:43 UTC 2013

 acl "trusted" {
     xxx.xxx.xxx.0/20;
     xxx.xxx.xxx.0/23;
     xxx.xxx.xxx.0/22;
     xx.xxx.xxx.0/23;
     x.xx.xxx.0/21;
     x.xx.xx.0/24;
     xxx.xxx.xxx.0/24;
     localhost;
     localnets;
 };

options {
    // Relative to the chroot directory, if any
    directory    "/etc/namedb";
    pid-file    "/var/run/named/pid";
    dump-file    "/var/dump/named_dump.db";
    statistics-file    "/var/stats/named.stats";
    allow-recursion { "trusted"; };
    allow-query    { any; };
    allow-query-cache { "trusted"; };

Its standard conf with the default stuff in it as well as a 24 zones or so
in it.

--
Richard Carroll
richcarroll at gmail.com