lame-servers: error (FORMERR) resolving [something]

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Jan 8 20:30:14 UTC 2013

On 08.01.13 13:05, Daniele wrote:
>So it's not my responsibility to resolve the problem, right?
>
>The point is that, sometimes, I can't resolve an address because of this
>lame servers, and dig (for example) fails.
>
>Is it possible?

possible, yes. but I would not be sure, since there are many different
reasons for the lookups to fail.

and there are few web services that check proper DNS functionality. I advise
check with more of them, since there's none I would completely trust.

Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod