9.9 and rndc signing -list

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Wed Jan 2 02:44:43 UTC 2013

I am using 9.9.2-P1 and have configured my zones according to

https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-00626/0/Inline-Signing-in-ISC-BIND-9.9.0-Examples.html

The zones seem to be doing the right things, and when I query them
either locally or remotely they are signed.

However when running the 'rndc signing -list <zone>' command recommended
on that page I'm getting inconsistent results. When I set up the first
zone for testing, it worked. Now it gives 'No signing records found' for
all zones.

Any suggestions? More importantly, any concerns before I deploy?

Doug