Problems with resolving a local tld

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Feb 28 09:16:06 UTC 2013

On 28.02.13 12:34, Mark Andrews wrote:
>Well one really shouldn't be creating one's own tlds.

I think we need private TLDs like we have multiple private IP ranges.
There are cases where people just can not put their own domain anywhere in
the DNS tree, because they simply do not have any domain seen in the public
available (no company's domain, using multiple ISPs etc)

REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.