Does ISC DLV option belong in internal view?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Feb 18 21:50:31 UTC 2013

I am reading up on ISC DLV Registry.

www.isc.org/solutions/dlv states this is for recursive servers.

We are recommended to only use recursion for our internal view and have
our external view set to "recursion no;".  That said, does it matter
where the bindkeys-file path is located:  In the global options or in
the internal view options?

Or perhaps my own domain's key will be in this folder (I have not gotten
that far yet), it is also needed by the external view.  And I did get
that after I create my domain's key I need to place it in the registry.