Free secondary servers supporting DNSSEC?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Feb 17 17:22:39 UTC 2013

On 02/17/2013 11:48 AM, Vernon Schryver wrote:
>> From: David Forrest <drf at maplepark.com>
>>> In any case, some naming and shaming seems appropriate.  Basic
>> Naming and shaming seems excessive for a "free" service.
> Services that do not charge users money are often not really free.

This is my concern in coming out and asking about secondary services out
there.

Given what I do in my day job, I have to be careful to choose a service
that is trustworthy.  Right now my secondaries are my ISP and a
colleague that also has another life besides maintaining this old DNS
server that I use.  But this will get him as much off the ball as I have
finally gotten.