Adding DS records

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Dec 21 00:50:50 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 12:58 -0500, Thomas Schulz wrote:

> Well, we started with them back when they were the only company registering
> domain names. And up to now there were no problems (other than perhaps price).

and their highly unethical business practices, OK my experiences with
them ended ten years ago, but, that's one book I judged by its cover
after
what they did to me.

> Any recomendations for another company for a  .com domain in the US?
> I suppose that I could always use the DLV, but I would rather not.

I use cheapdomainregistration.com , reseller from wild west domains,
owned by godaddy, and despite a lot of peoples opinions, I've not in ten
years had one single issue with WWD.