Adding DS records

Leonard Mills lenm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 20:08:28 UTC 2013

AIUI, it is not their name servers (which clearly support the records when secondary), it's their hefty customer UI and their support/helpdesk folks that would require a non-cheap upgrade.

That said, I have spent most of a decade as a happy customer of register.com, which was recently Borged by web.com (of which I know absolutely nothing as a customer).

hth,
Len