nxdomain not caching for configured reverse lookup

sumsum 2000 sum2hike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:58:47 UTC 2013

The use of 7.7.7.7 and 9.9.9.9 was used  for testing purpose. This test is
to cover the scenario, if I have a  reverse lookup which is not configured
on 10.212.24.11, i was expecting it to return  NXDOMAIN and have it cached.
This is not the ideal scenario of usage, but to check the condition, if it
is not configured correctly.