RPM SPEC file for el6

Samuel Lentz compctech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:22:50 UTC 2013

Thanks. It looks to be good. I did find this once and thought is was to
good to be true. But after verifying the code is the same, I will be using
this for further updates.

I understand that CentOS if suppose to be a complete copy of Red Hat down
to the software versions, but don't understand why they can't also have a
'Cutting Edge' Repo that would contain update to date software that is just
not patched up. The bad part is that they (both Red Hat and CentOS) is
using a release candidate for the final release of there distros
(bind-9.8.2-0.17.rc1.el6_4.5).