Bind99 and a slave named server

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun Aug 18 17:39:02 UTC 2013

On 17 Aug 2013, at 09:02 , Alan Clegg <alan at clegg.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2013, at 5:12 AM, LuKreme <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 16, 2013, at 23:28, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:
>>> I'm still trying to work out what the hell bind99 is
>> <:).png>
>> Sorry, that is how ports refers to bind 9.9
>
> Thanks for that, but any word on the actual error messages?

Since I converted the slave to a second master I don't have any errors. What I was looking for was a writeup on setting a master and slave up specifically under bind 9.9, since it seem different.

Since it is all working, what I am looking for now is "how to convert you master bind server to a slave".

I am finding a few on going the other way (slave to master) but almost all of them are for older versions of bind9.

--
'You make us want what we can't have and what you give us is worth
nothing and what you take is everything and all there is left for us is