Suggestions for primary DNS hosting

Chip Marshall chip at 2bithacker.net
Wed Aug 7 17:26:17 UTC 2013

Up front, I work for Dyn, but I'm not posting in any official
capacity, just here to help.

On our consumer service, Dyn Standard DNS, you might run into
issues with some DNS record types, though SPF and TXT are
definitely supported. If you doing anything sufficiently weird,
you might want to run your own master and have us do secondary.
Both Standard and Secondary are fixed price services available
through dyn.com.

There is a QPS limit on that service (soft limit) which if you go
over we'll nudge you toward DynECT Managed DNS, our enterprise
service, which involves a sales process and is priced based on
QPS and features.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to hit me up off-
list.

On 2013-08-07, Mike Hale <eyeronic.design at gmail.com> sent:

--
Chip Marshall <chip at 2bithacker.net>