ISC Courses

Eric Kom erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za
Tue Apr 30 12:32:27 UTC 2013

On 27/04/2013 14:55, Mark Elkins wrote:
> If you live in Africa and can get South, ZACR (UniForum SA), the "co.za"
> registry people provide free DNS Courses in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
> You still have to cover personal travel, food and lodging though.
> These are proper DNS training courses, three day Intro and four day
> Advanced courses. They are, however, only offered twice a year, usually
> February and September...
> You can see more athttp://dnstraining.coza.net.za/
DNS Courses provide by the co.za from South Africa its highly quality
with experts from the co.za registry and other registry in the world,
totally of charges.

the topics are generally the same with the one provide by ISC in my view!

You can have DNS training trip in South Africa....
> I agree with the sentiment that its a costly business though.
>
> On Sat, 2013-04-27 at 03:36 -0500, SUNDAY A. OLUTAYO wrote:
>> ISC should consider online training too, same linux foundation has done.
>>

>> Sunday Olutayo
>>
>> Sent from my LG Mobile
>>
>> Doug Barton<dougb at dougbarton.us>  wrote:
>>
>> Ted made some really good points. It's also worth pointing out that
>> overhead, like renting the facility to teach the classes in, food,
>> travel expenses for the trainers to get to the site, course materials,
>> insurance, etc. often run into the 'many hundreds' of dollars per
>> student before the first word is spoken in class.
>>
>> Doug

Kind Regards

Eric Kom

System Administrator & Programmer - Metropolitan College
/ You are scrupulously honest, frank, and \
| straightforward. Therefore you have few |
\ friends.                                /
    \
     \
         .--.
        |o_o |
        |:_/ |
       //   \ \
      (| Kom | )

2 Hennie Van Till, White River, 1240
Tel: 013 750 2255 | Fax: 013 750 0105 | Cell: 078 879 1334
erickom at kom.za.net  |erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za
www.kom.za.net  |www.kom.za.org  |www.erickom.co.za

Key fingerprint: 513E E91A C243 3020 8735 09BB 2DBC 5AD7 A9DA 1EF5