Caching server - named process is limit at 500MB

Chu Ha Khanh khanh.chu at svtech.com.vn
Wed Apr 17 02:46:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here is my output from command. It looks like my bind version is actually 32
bit. But there are some default applications also 32 bit although all are
installed on a 64 bit OS. I have to check this for a moment.

bash-3.2# file `which named`
/usr/local/sbin/named:  ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386 Version 1,
dynamically linked, not stripped
bash-3.2#
bash-3.2# file /usr/local/bin/gcc
/usr/local/bin/gcc:     ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386 Version 1 [FPU],
dynamically linked, not stripped
bash-3.2# file `which java`
/usr/bin/java:  ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386 Version 1 [FPU], dynamically
linked, not stripped, no debugging information available
bash-3.2# isainfo -kv
64-bit amd64 kernel modules

Thanks and Best Regards,