End-user documentation for full DNSSEC automation using Bind9?

pgbind9 at ml1.net pgbind9 at ml1.net
Thu Apr 4 19:08:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

I run bind 9.9.2.

I'm interested in fully automating the DNSSEC key
generation/signing/rollover process.

A while back, I'd used OpenDNSSEC to attempt it, but was ulitmately
foiled by lack of a registrar with an API it could talk to.

Since that time, IIUC, bind9's got all the tols integrated, AND I
finally stubled across a registrar that actually provides a functional &
documented DNSSEC API:

 @ gkg.net.
    DNSSEC Delegation Signer Webservice API
    https://www.gkg.net/ws/ds.html

I've been digging around for a step-by-step documentation of using Bind9
for DNSSEC automation, *ideally* with examples of usage with gkg.net.

So far, I've been looking in all the wrong places ...  lots of them.

Can anyone recommend good/thorough end-user documentation for DNSSEC
automation?  And/or point to any examples integrating with GKG.net's
API?

Cheers.