No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

means that you have to watch security announcements. Also when you
care about big number of machines (not one or two servers, I talk
about 500 servers for example) keep those machines up2date is not so
easy.

Now reply to original topic. If you don't want use configuration which
works with 9.3 series and you want use allow-query-cache I recommend
use distro which includes 9.4 by default.

Adam

--
Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.