No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

mostly, then consistently higher for a window of time, before reverting back
to normal behaviour. Is that correct or are you referring to only occasional
queries?

In either case details of the queries will be helpful to finding the answer.

I would also be curious to know exactly where the data that generates the
mrtg graphs is drawn from. One could graph queries from a client to the DNS
servers or load balancer health checks or something else again.

--
Kal Feher