No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

  Since keys are shared between two hosts only, the server must be told
  when keys are to be used. The following is added to the named.conf file
  for host1, if the IP address of host2 is 10.1.2.3:

  server 10.1.2.3 {
    keys { host1-host2. ;};
  };

If I'd like to give a computer with dynamic IP address (behind DHCP) the
possibility to do dynamic update, can I then use TSIG?

Mats

Mats Dufberg                                       TeliaSonera Sverige
mats.dufberg at teliasonera.com                       Naet och Produktion
+46 8 713 54 38                                 Vitsandsgatan 9, hus D
+46 70 258 2588                                       SE-123 86 Farsta