No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

time is being spent in dns_rbt_deletetreeflat, following pointers in a
tight loop.

I can probably live with things the way they are now, but if I find more
time to look at this I will probably attempt to build a profiling image to
confirm where the time is being spent.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
-Chris