No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

match-mapped-addresses

    If yes, then an IPv4-mapped IPv6 address will match any address match list entries that match the corresponding
    IPv4 address. Enabling this option is sometimes useful on IPv6-enabled Linux systems, to work around a kernel
    quirk that causes IPv4 TCP connections such as zone transfers to be accepted on an IPv6 socket using mapped
    addresses, causing address match lists designed for IPv4 to fail to match. The use of this option for any other
    purpose is discouraged.

--
Peter Håkanson