No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

 foobar.com (Running on Bind Unix)
corp.foobar.com (Running on Win 2k)

Now for corp.foobar.com to resolve and send queries to Win 2k box there has to a reference in db.foorbar.com with a NS record for corp.foobar.com and A record correct ?

I have a similar setup and here I do not find any NS record for corp.foobar.com  in db.foobar.com file but
 named.conf of this Unix machine act's as slave for corp.foobar.com and has the zone in place.

So how does the it resolves the corp.foobar.com without foobar.com pointing to the nameserver of corp.foobar.com?

How ever everything works fine without any  problem.....................

or I am missing some thing here ?

Thank you for your help.
Rakesh Shah