No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

at the same IP address. The rest is up to the webserver. Browsers
include a "Host:" header in their HTTP requests that allows a webserver
to differentiate between websites. Just configure "virtual servers" (or
some similar terminology) in your webserver.

Yes, you can run a DNS server on the same box as your webserver.
However, you need at least 2 nameservers for each domain, so you need to
get someone else to be a slave for your domains.

- Kevin