your mail

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

%
% I am having trouble installing the free BIND thingie I downloaded from
% sofware.com. I currently use Windows 95 and I am wondering if it supports
% Windows 95 and/or if it will work on Windows NT Workstaion 4.0. This is a
% very serious matter and my life and business depends on this software.
% Can anyone help me? Thanks!
%

	Have you talked to the software.com people?  If your life
	depends on this free software that you don't understand,
	I despair for your continued existance.  So sorry.
	Have you looked at the recent ISC BIND? It might be your
	salvation. :)

--
--bill