No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

                "Be liberal in what you accept, and
                 conservative in what you send"

IMHO, BIND is inherently a "sender", and in a properly running Internet,
nameservers should *not* be advertising illicit hostnames!

I ran across the underscore problem a few years ago, when I read the
*warnings* from BIND 4.9.x (or was is 4.8.x ...).  I read the relevant
RFC's and said "oops, our mistake!" and fixed it!

- Don Buchholz, Communication Networks Manager   <don_buchholz at adc.com>
- ADC Telecommunications, Broadband Business Group - Portland, OR - USA
- 14375 NW Science Park Drive, Portland, OR 97229
- phone: 503/350-6466    FAX: 503/641-3321