Sunos 5.8 Error:EDNS not supported by your namesever

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Wed Sep 5 13:35:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 04:29:25PM +0300,
 syed haq <smuh99 at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 769 lines which said:

> That means I need to completely upgrade the OS to make the EDNS support

Personal opinion: you need to follow a serious Unix sysadmin training
first. From your messages, it seems you are a beginner. May I suggest
that you leave this matter to a more experienced colleague, while you
learn system administration?

And I repeat myself: dig is a pre-requisite. Without it, you won't
even be able to *test* if your name server now supports EDNS.