How to Setup DNSSEC

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Oct 16 22:11:57 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 22:07 +0800, babu dheen wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am new to DNSSEC. I need your valuable help to understand and
> configure DNSSEC on my company Name servers.
>
>   All users in our company using internal DNS server for name
> resolution. All internal DNS server are pointed to our gateway
> recursive BIND name server which is responsible for getting DNS
> queries from authoritative internet DNS server.
>
>  Now we would like to configure DNSSEC on my gateway DNS and internal
> DNS server.
>
> Kindly help me

Alan Clegg wrote a quick howto DNSSEC in 6 minutes, you might want to
google it, since ISC has destroyed their "new" website, I no longer see
it in quick look to show you a link, apparently, it might be buried
somewhere in kb.isc.org, if Alan doesn't pitch in with its location,
Google might be better..   ( DNSSEC_in_6_minutes.pdf   )