No subject

Jose Manuel Delgado G. jmdelgado at cwpanama.net
Thu Nov 29 23:00:24 UTC 2012

I have the following problem in resolving my DNS using Bind 9, sends me an
error connection time out, no servers Could be reached. that way I can
avoid giving these errors and how I can reduce the time of the response?

this example with my server and public google dns server.

# dig @8.8.8.8 videolinedvd.com

; <<>> DiG 9.6-ESV-R4-P2 <<>> @8.8.8.8 videolinedvd.com
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 9425
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;videolinedvd.com.              IN      A

;; Query time: 1261 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
;; WHEN: Thu Nov 29 17:00:43 2012
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 34