DNSSEC

Gaurav Kansal gaurav.kansal at nic.in
Wed May 9 07:08:51 UTC 2012

DNSSEC is done on Authoritative side. Caching DNS only check whether that
particular domain is signed or not, only if that caching DNS is designed to
do so.

As we don't signed our records on fly in DNSSEC, so DNSSEC doesn't increase
the load but ya it increases the size of the response of the query.

By Flow what do you mean to say?