Convice Bind to listen on IP alias with a range of IPs.

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:13:36 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply, please see my previous e-mail about the address
being perfectly pingable on that interface.

We run PowerDNS and Unbound with a similar interface configuration
without a problem, I'm sure Bind can too, I just need to know what the
special config. option I'm missing is.

Any help is appreciated, thank you. :)

--Augie

--