How to reset the serial number?

Carlos Ribas carlos at ansp.br
Tue Mar 27 14:46:40 UTC 2012

Hello all,

    I just want to say thank you for all the responses. Now it works!  I
removed the slave zone, but I also had to change the master configuration
to use db.example.br rather than db.example.br.signed, then re-sign the
zone and then back to use db.example.br.signed.

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Ribas
Analista de Suporte
Rede ANSP / Projeto NARA