Moving DNS out of non-cooperative provider

John Miller johnmill at brandeis.edu
Mon Jun 25 21:33:57 UTC 2012

We've just resolved this amicably--I'd missed the
commercial.service at rcn.comaddress, but was contacted off-list by one
of RCN's engineers, who read
this thread and has removed our domain from their nameservers.  He was
quite helpful.  No cease-and-desist letter needed--not by a long shot!

John

--
John Miller
Systems Engineer