named validating @0x...: ... SOA: no valid signature found

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri Jul 20 15:21:41 UTC 2012

In message <50096C2B.1080806 at interlinx.bc.ca>, "Brian J. Murrell" writes:
> Just for good measure, since I think I have posted this before, but here
> are the options I have set in my bind configuration with regard to dnssec=
> :
>
>         dnssec-enable yes;
>         dnssec-validation yes;
>         dnssec-lookaside auto;

Turn on validation using the root's DNSKEY.

	auto-dnssec maintian;

or

	managed-keys {
		. initial-key 257 3 8 "AwEAAagAIKlVZrpC6Ia7gEzahOR+9W29euxhJhVVLOyQbSEW0O8gcCjFFVQUTf6v58fLjwBd0YI0EzrAcQqBGCzh/RStIoO8g0NfnfL2MTJRkxoXbfDaUeVPQuYEhg37NZWAJQ9VnMVDxP/VHL496M/QZxkjf5/Efucp2gaDX6RS6CXpoY68LsvPVjR0ZSwzz1apAzvN9dlzEheX7ICJBBtuA6G3LQpzW5hOA2hzCTMjJPJ8LbqF6dsV6DoBQzgul0sGIcGOYl7OyQdXfZ57relSQageu+ipAdTTJ25AsRTAoub8ONGcLmqrAmRLKBP1dfwhYB4N7knNnulqQxA+Uk1ihz0=";
	};

Currently you are only using DLV and 119.in-addr.arpa and parent zones
are not in the DLV registry.