DNSSEC - NSEC3 - name.c:1715: INSIST(nlabels == name->labels) failed

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Fri Jul 6 17:14:55 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 12:18:10PM -0300, Noel Rocha wrote:
> I have this error in my bind9(9.7.0 - last version for ubuntu 10.04 LTS):

That's a very old version, and I'm fairly sure this bug has been fixed.
If you're in a position where you can ditch the packaged version and
build BIND from scratch, you can get newer versions from our website at
https://www.isc.org.

(If you can't do that, then I would have to suggest taking it up with
Ubuntu -- if it's long-term-support release and hasn't reached end of life,
then it ought to be tracking the 9.7.x releases; we're up to 9.7.6-P1.)

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.