Can we stop emitting an error for managed-keys.bind?

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Wed Jan 25 05:54:06 UTC 2012

Thanks Mark and Evan for the responses. I think that's the right solution.

For fun I just tried started named with no options and an empty
named.conf. The other error that happens with that (lack of
configuration) is:

<daemon.warn> named[10741]: Warning:
'empty-zones-enable/disable-empty-zone' not set: disabling RFC 1918
empty zones

Shouldn't that just be enabled by default? We don't see that in FreeBSD
because I disable some by default to include larger covering zones with
real zone statements.

Doug