Wildcards and the include directive?

Alfie John alfie at h4c.kr
Tue Jan 24 09:23:39 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 07:48:25PM +1100, Mark Andrews wrote:
> Named supports adding and removing zones via rndc.
>
> 	rndc addzone ....
> 	rndc delzone ....

Thanks for the pointer. I didn't know about the rndc commands (the man
pages say nothing). However, looking at the online documentation it says
that addzone will add it to the config files. But after running a test,
all this does is add it to the cache. So does this would mean that every
time the cache is purged, I would have to run addzone again?

Alfie