zone update to slave

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:00:33 UTC 2012

Ah, I did not know that.  So then my scenario must be somewhat common.
 Yes I update this reverse zone dynamically via dhcp, but I also have
some static devices in the same range that I want to manually enter,
hence the manual entry on the master.  So what is the best practice
for adding a static entry to a dynamically updated zone?