DNSSEC authentication and ad parameter

Gaurav kansal gaurav.kansal at nic.in
Wed Jan 11 12:45:01 UTC 2012

Thanks Anand.

I have one more question.
Is there any option in bind which facilitates me to answer my clients for
that zone only which has DNSSEC enable??? For all other queries, it should
not answer.

Please don't print this e-mail until & unless you really need, it will save
Trees on Planet Earth.

IPv4 is Over,
Are your ready for new Network.

Thanks n Regards,