Is bind support conditionally resolution?

Drunkard Zhang gongfan193 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:04:21 UTC 2012

I am designing a big deploy system, which will implement via DNS. The
demond is misc, one of them is conditionally resolve, which means that
if one CDN node near unavailable, or latency increased significantly,
no matter why, I want bind to give another second best result, which
located in distant places.

Is bind support this natively? Or I have to write external program?

If bind doesn't support, is there any other DNS impletions I can try?