About root zones

Peter Andreev andreev.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:05:25 UTC 2012

2012/1/3 Chuck Swiger <cswiger at mac.com>:
> On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:13 AM, Peter Andreev wrote:
>> Unfortunately as I learning BIND more, I understand that it is not
>> very suitable for my requirements.
>
> Which are?  I've been trying to understand what the actual problem you are trying to solve might be.

I'm not trying to solve any problem. I'm wondering why this thread
grown so big. The only question I have unanswered is where I can find
documents/articles/whatever describing BIND's internals, architecture
etc? That's all :)
It was asked in 13th post. May be it's still unanswered because of
unhappy number, I'm not sure.

> Regards,
> --
> -Chuck