Assistance with SPF Records for BIND

Jonathan Vomacka juvix88 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:34:53 UTC 2012

If someone uses a mobile device to send e-mail? Would ~all be better? I
also generated the following SPF using a wizard. Let me know if this
looks correct:

teamwarfare.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 a mx a:mail.teamwarfare.com
a:mail2.teamwarfare.com ip4:66.90.73.80 ip4:216.250.250.148 ~all"

I wouldn't need an "include:" or "ptr" statement in this right? I would
told "include:" was to include OTHER domains that are allowed to send
e-mail, but then again I see some people writing the domain again as an
include. Also is PTR good to use or not?

Sten,
I read over the link but am still a bit confused.