How to validate DNSSEC signed record with dig?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Tue Feb 7 16:46:39 UTC 2012

William Thierry SAMEN <thierry.samen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm triying to sign a zone on Bind 9.8-P1 but i have this message:
>
> *dnssec-signzone: fatal: key myKSK.key not at origin*

It means the zone name in the key is not the same as the zone you are
signing.

Tony.
Rockall, Malin, Hebrides, Bailey: Southerly 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe
gale 9 except in Malin, veering northwesterly 4 or 5 for a time except in
Malin and east Hebrides. Very rough, occasionally high except in Malin.
Occasional rain. Moderate or poor.