BIND 9.8.1-P1:'make test' fails

TAN BUI tan at alcor.concordia.ca
Thu Feb 2 15:01:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Mark Andrews wrote:

> You havn't show the test output for the xfer tests but a lot of the
> test are particularly timing sensitive.  When we find one like that
> we fix the test.  The xfer system test does have some timing
> sensitivity.  You can re-run the individual system test like this:
>
> 	cd bin/tests/system; sh run.sh xfer
>
> If you want us to have a look this in more detail open a ticket by
> emailing bind9-bugs at isc.org with the output of the system test,

Thank you, Mark, for your prompt response. I have sent a bug report the ID
is [ISC-Bugs #27700].

> then tar up bin/tests/system/ixfr and upload it via:
>
> 	 https://pandora.isc.org/

I could not upload the tar files; I always got "Bad Request" page after
clicking on "Drop Off Files"; It was very kind of Michael Graff to open
a ticket with the ops people to investigate from your end. In the mean
time, is there any other way I can send/upload those tar files, please?

Thanks,
Tan