BIND 9.9.0 RC2 -- call for testing

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Feb 2 04:15:34 UTC 2012

 After Doug updated the port for FreeBSD, I have downloaded it, let it
build, and I have been running the rc2 release for the past day or so here,
with no problems.   I also went in and updated the serials on several of the
domains that I am using inline-signing with, and then just did a basic 'rndc
reload', and it updated the signed zones and resigned them each time without
trouble, so kudos to the dev crew for getting this all straight in the rc2
release!

 I will keep rc2 running, and will report any issues I encounter.    As this
time I now have rc2 running on my hidden master, and I have taken the time
as well to update my slaves/public servers, so it's rc2 on everything as of
this message..

---
Howard Leadmon