Disabling A records for IPv6?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Dec 29 00:53:51 UTC 2012

[Grumble stupid mobile devices ...]

...I'm assuming you're deliberately engaging in a learning exercise and don't want the rest of your experiments to be held up waiting for this one issue to be fixed. But please do hassle the app vendor/devs to fix their broken stuff.

Tbh I'm still a bit dubious - node is pretty new and it seems crazy such a new framework would spoon up getaddrinfo() - are you sure it isn't an os or stack config issue?

--
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos.