OT - Dns test Q/A

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Wed Dec 5 13:46:21 UTC 2012

I don't have any source of a a DNS exam, but since you seem to be
expecting a limited set of skills, how about a few questions of the sort

"What is an A record?"
"What is an MX record?"
"What does the SOA record contain"
"What does the serial number control"

Think about what they will be working with and make up simple questions
about it.  Perhaps come up with a few questions on what could happen if
they see certain behaviors and how they would troubleshoot.

Years ago, I was told that you  can either spend time creating an exam or
you can spend time grading it.  Creating short answer or essay questions
is quick and easy.  Grading them takes time.  Creating a good true/false
or multiple choice test is very difficult and time consuming.  Grading it
is a snap.

Good luck.
--

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or