Update view without using 2 ip for each DNS Server

manman mbaldov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:23:33 UTC 2012

Hi all and thanks for existing!!!

I have two DNS server 1 Master and 1 Slave both of them with 2 view:

- 1 external view, used for resolve existing domain;
- 1 internal view with recursion enabled.

When there is an update Master-Slave, the process to update 2 view is the
follow:
- The First IP of the Master is connect with the corrispondig first IP of
Slave;
- The Second IP of the Master is connect with the corrispondig second IP of
Slave;

But in this way unfortunately I use 2 IP for each DNS server.

I ask you this:

Is it possible to update the second view when the firstl view is updated
without having to assign 2 IPs like now ?

Thanks in advance to anyone will help me.

Best Regards.